A practical one day course designed for senior personnel wishing to apply self-assessment to their company.
The course is designed to introduce delegates to the EQA and identify your own company’s position in relation to the requirements.
Delegates will understand the meaning of the Standard and be able to carry out self-assessment.
● Welcome and Introduction to the course
● Aims and Objectives
● Background of the European Quality Award
● Benefits of the European Quality Award
● Other Business Initiatives
● European Elements
● Identifying Areas for Improvement
● Analysis of Measurement Systems
● Self Assessment
● Course Review and Assessment
This course involves exercises, group input and discussions and will require all delegates to undertake an active part.