A practical day course for delegates covering the tools and techniques of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP).
To develop delegates to the product quality planning cycle by up-front planning and then implementation.
● Delegates will realise the benefits of cross-functional teams and the effects they have on customer satisfaction.
● Understand the objectives and phases of APQP
● Understand the interaction between the customer and supplier during APQP
● Build confidence in completing APQP activities in your work place
● Welcome and Introduction to the course
● Aims and Objectives
● What is APQP
● Core tools of APQP
● Determining customer needs through APQP
● Defining inputs and outputs
● Developing operational systems
● Control plans and methodology
● Reducing variation in processes
● Continuous Improvement
This programme uses a mixture of individual exercises group discussions and individual exercises information input sessions to fully involve participants